3 cups lucky charms cereal
3 cups chex cereal
10 oz mini marshmallows
3 tbsp butter
1. Line a tray with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking oil.
2. Spray a mixing spoon or spatula so it’s easier to clean later.
3. In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the marshmallows and butter for two minutes.
4. Quickly stir and then microwave for another minute.
5. Quickly add in the cereal and mix with your spoon.
6. Put the cereal mixture into the pan and flatten with the back of the wooden spoon.
7. Let sit for about 10 minutes or until solidified.
8. Cut and serve!