I’ll admit: I have yet to roast mallows over a bonfire this summer. It’s something I always cherish and find nostalgic but haven’t had the opportunity. But I did take my first stab at these smores brownie cups and they’re (almost) every bit as good as the real thing. Next time I’ll cooke them slightly longer as the inside stayed gooey. But the crunch of grahams and mixture of chocolates made every bite an explosion of sweetness. See below for full recipe details.
- 1 family sized box of Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
- 3 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- ⅔ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup milk chocolate chips
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup lightly crushed Golden Grahams cereal
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and spray a cupcake pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownie batter as directed on the packaging.
- Fill each cupcake cavity halfway full with brownie batter.
- Bake 15 minutes and remove from oven.
- Top with the chocolate chips, cereal and marshmallows.
- Bake an additional 5 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Run a butter knife along the edges of the cupcakes to release them from the pan and slide a fork under the edge of each cupcake to pull it out.
- Serve immediately.